Rebecca S. Thompson began the practice of law in Hernando with the firm in 1994. Rebecca concentrates her practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, wills and probate law, and general business law. Rebecca has successfully handled commercial closings for hotels and apartment complexes in the North Mississippi area from the construction phase through the permanent financing phase. She also has handled residential closings and refinances during her years as an attorney. Rebecca also has an extensive practice in the area of probate law and drafting wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. Rebecca attended the University of Mississippi, obtaining her undergraduate degree in 1986 and her law degree in 1992.
Rebecca is married to Kenneth Thompson and they have four grown children. The Thompsons attend Jackson Chapel Methodist Church in Hernando. Rebecca currently serves as President of the Board of Directors for the Historic DeSoto Foundation and DeSoto County Museum.
- University of Mississippi (B.S. 1989)
- University of Mississippi (J.D. 1992)
- U.S. District Courts of Mississippi
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
HONORS & DISTINCTIONS
- Client Review Rating of 5 With Martindale Hubbell
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Mississippi Bar Association
- DeSoto County Bar Association
- Historic DeSoto Foundation and the DeSoto County Museum, Board of Directors