Ryan Revere works in the firm's Batesville office where his practice focuses on the areas of Business Law and Litigation, Real Estate, Employment, Banking, Public Entity Law and Estates. In his practice, Ryan has experience representing businesses ranging from small operations to large corporations.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Ryan obtained a Masters of Business Administration and he is able to use his business education, background and experience to help business clients assess their legal needs while keeping a constant eye on the client's bottom line. This involves advising business clients regarding contracts, employment issues, company policies and procedures and handling lawsuits. His main goal is to help businesses achieve the results they desire both economically and efficiently.
Real Estate Law is another area that Ryan's practice centers on. Selling or purchasing real estate is a big and often times expensive proposition. Ryan uses his experience to guide clients through every step of the real estate process from the initial purchase and sale negotiations all the way through the final closing and transfer of ownership. He can prepare all documents needed and is extremely familiar with the hurdles and potential issues involved throughout any real estate process.
Along with his transactional experience, Ryan has also represented clients in real estate disputes, title resolutions and other real estate lawsuits. This ability to handle both the litigation and transactional sides of real estate matters is invaluable when providing real estate services to clients.
In addition to his business and real estate practice, Ryan also uses his skills to assist various economic development and governmental entities. He serves as the attorney for the South Panola School District, City Prosecutor for the City of Batesville, Assistant City Attorney for the City of Batesville, and as legal counsel for Panola County's economic development entity, Panola Partnership, Inc.
Ryan is married to Jennifer Crowley Revere and they have one son and one daughter. The Reveres reside in Batesville and attend First United Methodist Church.
- University of Mississippi (B.B.A. 2004)
- University of Mississippi (M.B.A. 2005)
- Mississippi College School of Law (J.D. 2010)
- U.S. District Courts of Mississippi
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
HONORS & DISTINCTIONS
- Mississippi Business Journal's Top 40 Under 40
- Order of Barristers
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum
- Managing Editor, Mississippi College Law Review
- Moot Court Board, Mississippi College School of Law
COMMUNITY AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Director, First Security Bank
- Director, Security Capital Corporation
- Mississippi Bankers Association Bank Attorneys Committee
- Vice-President, Business Law Section of Mississippi Bar
- University of Mississippi Banking & Finance Advisory Board
- Past Member
- Batesville Main Street Program
- President, Board of Directors
- Panola Country Club Board of Directors
- First United Methodist Church of Batesville
- Finance Committee
- Staff Parish Relations Committee
- Rotary Club of Batesville
- Young Professionals of Panola County
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Litigation Section Member
- Business Law Section Member
- Panola County Bar Association
- Strickland v. South Panola Sch. Dist., 134 So.3d 367 (Miss. Ct. App. 2013)
- White v. White, 234 So. 3d 1210 (Miss. 2017)